All Story From Blog

Bad Guy...

Say hello to the bad guy

You say I’m the bad guy?

When I wasn’t the one laid with another guy

Why?

Do you feel the need to make me into monster?

Say hello to the one that

Let this go when

We both know

It was going down under

Their sheets

Couldn't you see what I see?

Why didn’t you see you were reaching into something that would make you feel like leaving?

Then coming right back

I was the one that saved you

I was the one that never let go

Of the feeling

That we had before

So why am I the bad guy

When I was the one who held on

Who tried

To work thru your demons

I was your counselor

Your enabler so

Say hello to the bad guy

You say I’m the bad guy

Why

Cause I tried?

So fine

Say hello to the bad guy.


*Dedicated to a friend. My BRIEF interpretation of his situation*

Continue Reading »


0 comments:

Post a Comment