All Story From Blog

Sonar...

Sonar took me to the limit yesterday evening...

As I was finishing up some song ideas for my Producer to listening to, I had the "bright" idea to create a folder for, well, my "bright" ideas!

As soon as I transferred my final song, they all disappeared. Like, forreal, into the abyss that is Windows 7. Gone, Never to return...

7 days and 22 songs later, I wanted to pull my hair out. I had attempted to be so organized, that I ended up cleaning my program. The emotions that flowed thru me were all jumbled- the way my files sat before I came up with this "bright" idea...

Luckily, I had saved a second draft to my desktop. Take THAT, Sonar!

Moral: Bright ideas don't always yield positive results. Keep having them anyway, but remember, always have a backup!

Continue Reading »


0 comments:

Post a Comment