All Story From Blog

Git Er Done...

I've learned a valuable lesson this week.
One that has been beaten over my head so often yet, didn't quite settle in the the brain until this afternoon...

If you're an 80's baby, and/or grew up understanding any modern Language on this globe, then you will know this brutally honest saying, coined by THE GREATEST Basketball Player to live. And his sneaker contract, of course:

"JUST DO IT"

Yea. Just do it. Get it done. Things are less painful if you stop with the excuses, self pity and overall fear of the unknown...

I'm a Gemini, I play mind games with myself daily. One I do NOT like playing is the fear game. It makes you feel inadequate, in places you know deep down inside you can excel. This is my Achilles heel...

Enough of that. Because I could go on. It's just what I do, so...

Just do it. I did. Also, because I say so.

Continue Reading »


0 comments:

Post a Comment