All Story From Blog

Happy New Year...

After finally getting settled in, I figured out what my solid resolution will continuously be. Over the past couple of years, I have seen my own growth and have also attempted to prove it to others. No more. If the change is real, it will show.

I took a much need walk today. After being sick for almost two weeks, the sun on my face and the cold air hitting my skin was much needed. My 'sick days' definitely did not help with inspiration or work...

Which leads me to my resolution: to look in the mirror. Yea, easier said than done for me. Simply put- to attack myself with motivation before I can even imagine inspiring others. Sometimes, we need to put the fire under our own asses before we take the torch outside.

Let 2011 begin!

Continue Reading »


0 comments:

Post a Comment