All Story From Blog

Reset...

I had a few challenges over the weekend...

First, losing a friend to a ridiculously petty situation and, ultimately finding the root of the problem to be fear...

Second, I had to delete all my music programs from my computer which, meant all beats, recorded songs, lyrics, etc...

Third, and thru all this, trying to keep busy, without tucking away and internalizing the situations above.

All of these things brought, tears, a few listening ears, and a brand new feeling of faith, patience, and persistence. In the past couple of weeks, I was doubted. I was told that my hard work was just a phase. But, I was also pushed and, I couldn't be more grateful at this time.

The album will NOT be out this Summer but, trust, when I release these thoughts and emotions, you will be blown away!

This is just my time to regroup, refocus, and reset.

Thank you for believing in me and my talent. I promise I won't disappoint you!

Continue Reading »


0 comments:

Post a Comment